22 May 2013

Goal!


Another weight loss goal reached today, though not far behind the last one. As of today, I've succeeded in dropping below my lowest weight (recorded, remembered) since high school. I've got a little way to go yet before I reach my ultimate goal, but wow, this feels amazing. I'm so happy to catch myself in the mirror and think that I'm looking good, or being able to fit into clothes I thought were long forsaken. From here on out, every number I see on the scale is one I'll have never seen before, and that in itself makes this whole thing worthwhile. I consider this Major Goal Number One, and I'm happy to say I've reached it.

And by the way, that is me up there. I imagine my expression this morning, when I stepped on the scale, was very similar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment