25 February 2014

Snap: Bad photo

image

This is such a terrible photo! So bad! However, I love it. It was taken from a bus on a small country road in Fife near the National Trust for Scotland property, Hill of Tarvit where I had spent the day at a workshop about conservation. It was starting to get a little dreary, the hills in the distance were shrouded in fog, the bus was all over the place on the narrow, winding road. I managed to snap this the moment before my phone died, and even though there is absolutely everything wrong with it from a photography point of view, I can't help totally digging the color and the atmosphere that still comes through even though it's not even in focus. This is what it looked like.

Fife, 20 February 2014, 4:30pm.

Cheers,
Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. I love photos like this too! There is always some character to them.
    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, and the way the reflection interacts with the cloud. Breaking the rules in the best way! A happy accident!

    adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

    ReplyDelete