24 January 2014

To and fro

image image image image

Just a few snaps from my walk home the other day around Princes Street Gardens, where is the grass looking a little rough after they removed the Christmas tree maze! And it was a little rainy, but this little stretch near the National Gallery of Scotland is one of my favorites. There really are moments when I have to remind myself that stopping for a moment to take in the view, even though I see it almost every day, is worth every second.

The last couple of weeks have been insane with meetings, internship, classes and extra classwork. It was the opposite of last term, where everything got off to a very mild start. So much is happening this term that I'm trying to get a grasp of everything going on and everything that I have to do. I don't want to get so wrapped up in being busy that I can't enjoy being here!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

Cheers,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment