22 December 2013

Sunday soundtrack

Sundayplaylist

It's been a long time since I've posted a playlist! My how time flies. I also admit I'd been pretty lazy about finding new music, but over the last few weeks I've gotten a number of fantastic recommendations from friends and have also skimmed a few end-of-year best-of lists. I love those! So these are some that I've been listening to a lot lately. I'm particularly into Haim at the moment and have been indulging in a lot of King Creosote because, since he's from Aberdeen, he's much more easy to come by here ;) I'm looking forward to seeing him at Hogmanay. But anyway... eight tracks for your listening pleasure!

Videos are all in order below:

1. Sam Lee - The Ballad of George Collins -- samleesong.co.uk



2. Telekinesis - Ghosts and Creatures -- telekinesismusic.com



3. Volcano Choir - Comrade -- volcanochoir.com



4. Nick Mulvey - Nitrous -- nickmulvey.com



5. Jim James - State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.) -- jimjames.com



6. Haim - Send Me Down -- haimtheband.com



7. Olafur Arnalds - So Close (from Broadchurch soundtrack) -- olafurarnalds.com



8. King Creosote - My Favourite Girl -- kingcreosote.com



Cheers!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment