06 July 2013

I'm back!

What a week! A brilliant, fly-by camping trip to Glacier National Park with my two lovely sisters, and we're finally home. We arrived last night after spending around 33 hours on the road, driving from northwestern Montana back to Wisconsin. We detoured through Yellowstone National Park on the way back!

I'm just starting to go through my photos, and I intend to do a couple, if not a few posts on various aspects of our short, yet full trip. I forgot how much I love camping! And the west! Well, I didn't forget how much I love the west; I just haven't been there in a while!

I'm so excited to share my adventures with you from the past week. Until then... a sneak peek:

  glacierpreview1

Yeah, pretty much. A shot of Two Medicine Lake when we first arrived. So much more where that came from!

<3 !

________


On the Edinburgh front, things are really starting to come together as I move into Major Serious Preparations Phase. As we speak, important documents for my visa application are en route par avion from the university for my visa application, I've got plenty of information to peruse about joining the Edinburgh College of Art and what the first week will look like before classes start, and I've got an official email account! All these things! I may have just returned from the shortest epic vacation ever, but I've got a pretty epic move coming up, so it's onto the next thing in pretty short order.



Days to Edinburgh move-in: 63

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! It makes me want to go camping.

    artpoliticslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was an amazing place. I've decided to make a concerted effort to get out in the wilderness a little more often... ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Cheers,
      Kate x

      Delete