02 September 2013

Playlist primer

See what I did there? (Oh, Kate, you didn't...)

Okay, so I'm not very punny.  But since I've been up on ladders, scooting around on drop-cloths, rinsing brushes and trying very hard to not have to wipe up paint drops off the floor, I thought I'd throw out another quick playlist. An eclectic mix this time! But definitely not chill, which is not what one goes for when she's trying to keep her energy up. Painting a room takes a good amount of that.

Enjoy!


09022013-1

Cheers,
Kate x

2 comments:

  1. This may make you hate me but I need to look up most of those I think. :/ I will though. :) I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party every Friday on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to have to find some new songs -- never know what you might like! And I may just have to take you up on that link party. ;D Thanks for stopping by!

      Cheers,
      Kate x

      Delete