03 September 2013

Pack it up, pack it in

09032013-1

Somehow, this photo makes this look a lot more contained than it feels!

With only three days until departure (!!!) the stress of packing and cleaning (ie. moving -- I'm sure there are those of you who know this well) has slightly eclipsed the excitement, but I'm ticking things off my seemingly monumental to-do list and getting down to the nitty gritty. And some of the stuff on that list is fun! Like a haircut tomorrow (nothing serious, just a trim), and a belated farewell dinner at one of the best restaurants in the area (from the museum), and probably at least one more get-together with at least one, if not more, of my favorite people. Laundry is getting laundered! Skype is installed! Bags are getting packed! Belongings are (mostly) boxed! My cat is freaking out!

It's all coming together. ;)

I'm currently without a phone that takes decent photos, or an iPod that takes photos at all--so Instagram is on hold until I get my iPhone up and running in Scotland. But until then... I hope you'll keep track of whatever updates I can muster via the Artsy Abroad Facebook page and I simply cannot wait to do my first posts from Edinburgh!

Cheers!
Kate x


Days to Edinburgh move-in: 4 (so close I can taste it)

3 comments:

  1. How exciting for you that you are moving soon! I wish you good luck with it all and I can totally relate to how everything feels very stressful when you are packing up and moving somewhere new. It's ok, it'll be over soon :)

    Kate - diariesofanessexgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! -- At least being very busy make time just fly! I'm looking forward to getting there, but the entire process is a wonderful learning experience. :)

      Kate x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so excited for you! Also, I now have that pringles song stuck in my head...

    xo Lisa
    Making Life's Lemons

    ReplyDelete