27 June 2013

Oh no! Bear with me...

London40

Oh nooo! Some of you who are new to this blog may be experiencing what Photobucket is calling my "bandwidth limit," or, in normal blog-reader terms, pictures that won't load. Well, enough of that. I'm new to the blogosphere, so finding all of the tips, tricks and other helpful sites is proving a learning experience. Artsy Abroad is just too darn popular! ;) (Thank you!!) While I try to figure out the best route, I appreciate your patience and I'm so glad you stopped by. Everything will be fixed soon! :D

Also, don't forget to check out my Facebook page where I am always updating with interesting finds and photos! :)

Photo above is from Kew Gardens, London, from a trip back in 2009.


Days to Edinburgh move-in: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment